IMITATION HYDRAULIC TILES
The origin of the old hydraulic tiles goes back to the old stately homes that used to place a different floor in each room of the house and this tradition has continued to this day where hydraulic tiles are designed for specific areas of the house.
The kitchen and the bathroom take almost all the limelight for the application of this fashionable floor. However, it is also chosen to define areas and create optical spaces with great taste, such as carpets in the entrance hall or living room.
This type of ceramic tile is characterised by geometrical designs and generally very bright colours.
In the past, they were handmade, were much more porous and needed constant maintenance due to their ease of staining. This is why tiles with a hydraulic effect are now so widely used, because they have the characteristics of those used in the past but with extraordinary technical advances thanks to ceramics.
ADVANTAGES OF HYDRAULIC PORCELAIN TILES
Here are some of the advantages of using hydraulic porcelain tiles in your home:
· Durability: hydraulic tiles have great resistance and durability over the years. They are used, above all, in kitchens and bathrooms to resist different factors such as humidity and temperature. In addition, they withstand much more weight and take longer to deteriorate than other materials.
· Easy installation: hydraulic porcelain tiles are easy to install because they are lighter. Once laid in kitchens, bathrooms or elsewhere, the surface can be used after 24 hours.
· Versatility in interiors and exteriors: They can be installed in interiors and exteriors, creating continuity and spaciousness.
· Low maintenance and easy installation: They require little maintenance, are easy to clean and are easy to install.
· Delimits and makes the space profitable: it allows us to create defined spaces in the home without the need to create barriers with walls or partitions. It generates a sensation of amplitude and contrast, being an excellent option to place in different rooms.
· Economical and sustainable: They are economical, easy to find in stock and manufactured with ecological materials.
WHERE TO INSTALL IMITATION HYDRAULIC TILES IN YOUR HOME?
Hydraulic tiles are used on both walls and floors, making them a very versatile and attractive option. The unique designs and patterns can give the room a touch of personality and style. Here are some ideas for incorporating hydraulic tiles into your home decor:
· In the kitchen: Hydraulic tiles can accent walls behind the cooking area or countertop, combining with the floor for a continuous design. Shades range from light and soft to dark and bold.
· In the bathroom: Hydraulic tiles are effective for covering sections such as the shower or an entire wall. Combine them with modern materials such as metal or glass for a contemporary look.
· In the living room: Use them on an accent wall behind the sofa or TV, even as an alternative to carpet. Minimalist designs in soft, neutral tones will give a modern look.
· In the dining room: Covering the wall behind the dining table with hydraulic tiles creates a cosy or sophisticated ambience, depending on the tones you choose. They can also define the dining area if used on the floor.
· In the garden: Hydraulic tiles are attractive for outdoor floors or walls. Creating paths in the garden or outdoor walls will result in a cheerful and fun atmosphere with designs in bright and colourful tones.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND HYDRAULIC IMITATION TILES?
At Ceramic Connection you can find a wide variety of tiles with imitation hydraulic tiles for any space you need for your project. Discover them in our catalogue and start giving a special and creative touch to your projects.