TILES FOR SWIMMING POOLS CLADDING
Porcelain tiles differ from traditional ceramic tiles in that their mass is denser and therefore they have a water absorption close to zero. This allows them to be installed in damp areas and outdoors without having to worry about their durability, as they will stand the test of time.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLAD YOUR SWIMMING POOL WITH TILES?
Pool tiles are a popular choice for lining the walls and bottom of a swimming pool. These tiles are made from clay, and are fired at high temperatures to create a strong and durable material.
The most common ceramic tiles for swimming pools tend to have a smooth, glossy finish, which makes them easy to clean and prevents algae or other microorganisms from building up on the surface. In addition, ceramic tiles come in a wide variety of colours and designs, allowing you to customise the look of your pool according to your preferences.
MOSAICS OR LARGER FORMATS?
Do you want large mosaics arranged in a simple but elegant way, or do you prefer a more extravagant and luxurious finish, perhaps with small mosaics arranged in a beautiful mosaic pattern? And, of course, it's not just the look you need to think about.
There are not only small sized mosaics or tiles for pool cladding, there are also larger ceramic tiles. Depending on the style you want, you can choose the size and look you want. But it is not only the appearance that is important, but also the characteristics of the tiles. For example, rougher tiles will provide more grip and stability under wet feet when getting out of the pool.
HOW TO SELECT THE TILES FOR YOUR SWIMMING POOL
Here are a few tips on how to choose the right ceramic tiles for your swimming pool:
· First of all, consider the style and design of the pool. And we recommend that before looking at the collections you think about the most suitable design for your taste as tiles come in a variety of styles, patterns and colours.
· Safety is another important point to consider. Non-slip ceramic tiles are one of the keys.
· Durability must be assessed. They should be resistant to fading, chemicals and abrasion. They must withstand exposure to sunlight, water and temperature extremes without deterioration or wear.
· Tile size, as mentioned above, should also be considered for appearance. Larger tiles can create a more modern look, while smaller tiles can be more traditional.
· If you are unsure about which tiles are best, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where a team will be able to advise you.
Generally speaking, when choosing pool tiles, it is important to find a balance between style, safety, durability and size.
It is important to note that although ceramic tiles are strong and durable, they require regular maintenance to maintain their appearance and prevent damage. It is advisable to clean the pool regularly to prevent the accumulation of dirt and chemicals that can damage the tiles, and it is important to periodically inspect the tiles for cracks or breaks that may affect their functionality and safety.